ASSALAMU'ALAIKUM..


Thursday, October 7, 2010

TEACHING PHILOSOPHY

"TEACH STUDENTS IN THE WAY OF THEY WOULD UNDERSTAND"
-CENTERED TO STUDENT-

At first, as a someone who will becoming future teacher, I need to have my own philosophy of teaching. I will not describe much here..because the point is, I know what should I gain and grab in order to be a good teacher. I have my own goals. 
As I look back at my past time, I realize something. The way of my teacher taught me at that time, is not going to be a relevant way of teaching for the next generation. There are many reasons for this. I believe every teacher should have think about it and have their own strategies to faced it.
So, I need to be prepared mentally, spiritually, and upgrading my knowledge.
Therefore, I will teach the student in the way of they will catch up what I am trying to give them. The teaching and learning process should be student centered. This is what I am hold until I posting someday. I believe if we tried to spend our time to understand this thing, it will make us easier to teach students. The students also will pay attention to us in teaching period. Not only academic, but also in co-curriculum. Students need to be trained in both field to get a perfect person. The most important is, to enrich and give them supportive, advice and religious's knowledge. 
Hopefully, my efforts will showed the result in upcoming year.  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment